University Of Michigan Transfer Agreement

The Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) was designed to facilitate the portability of basic university courses from Michigan colleges to Michigan universities. Students who pass the 30 Credit Hour MTA at Michigan Community College can transfer the 30 credits to meet some of the general education needs at the Michigan University of Technology. Students who move to Michigan Tech at the end of the MTA are expected to meet the general educational and educational needs that remain necessary to complete their program. If a student meets the MTA`s requirements for his institution, the Michigan Transfer Agreement Satisfied or a similar statement on the official transcript of that student is clearly displayed by that institution. Experts turn to your community college consulting office, transfer coordinator or registrar to assess your progress of the MTA. The student is responsible for sending the official copy for admission to the NMU. Our basic condition for general education must be completed with UM-Flint. Students who do not complete the entire MTA receive a course by assessing their transfer credit, which may require additional UM Flint general training courses. Individual course equivalencies can be find here. The MTA is a great opportunity for students to take a group of basic college courses at a lower level, knowing that they will be transferred and will apply to many four-year institutions in Michigan. As part of appropriate work, students can work on their MTA courses to meet other academic requirements at their later institution.

It is important to note that the MTA is not the most appropriate for all programs. There are many programs around the state for which the MTA is not suitable. Students are encouraged to work with their counsellors to choose the best course of action. Students who move from a Michigan institution with a completed MTA have met much of their um-Flint requirements for general education. A completed MTA meets the following general education requirements: Transfer students should meet integrative study requirements, Michigan State University`s Mathematics and Veterinary Writing I, which are similar but not identical to general educational requirements in other institutions, either by completing appropriate courses at Michigan State University or by transferring courses and credits considered acceptable equivalents for Michigan State University courses.